1. Ensure the correct pressure and flow of plasma
The correct pressure and flow of plasma gas is very important for the service life of consumable parts. If the air pressure is too high, the life of the electrode will be greatly reduced. If the air pressure is too low, the life of the nozzle will be affected.
2. Adopt reasonable cutting distance
According to the requirements of the instruction manual, the reasonable cutting distance should be adopted. The cutting distance is the distance between the nozzle and the surface of the workpiece. When piercing, double the normal cutting distance or the maximum height that can be transferred by plasma arc should be adopted as far as possible.
3. Perforation thickness shall be within the allowable range of the machine system
The cutting machine can't pierce the steel plate with working thickness, and the usual thickness of perforation is 1 / 2 of the normal cutting thickness.
4. Do not overload the nozzle
5. Keep plasma gas dry and clean
6. Cutting should start from the edge
7. Avoid the extension of plasma arc
8. Reduce unnecessary arcing time
9. Apply splash proof chemical coating on the protective shell
10. Remove the slag from the protective shell
11. Remove the gas after replacing the consumer parts
12. Keep cutting torch and consumable parts clean as far as possible
13. Remove oxides of air or oxygen from the nozzle
14. Soft water is injected into the cutting torch
15. Check air flow and cooling flow daily